We are glad you were able to make use of Downtown Hope space for your event!
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure the room is ready for its next user.
- Place all trash in the trash can.
- Remove all objects from the table and other surfaces.
- Ensure any cups, plates, or other food and catering items are disposed of or cleaned up.
- Cups and plates should be washed and put away in the kitchen.
- Fold all chairs and line them up neatly in an appropriate place.
- Small stools should be stacked and left neatly against one wall.
- If the table has been moved, return it to its place in the middle of the room.
- Table should be lowered to its lowest setting.
- Power cable for the table should be unplugged and tidied in the hanging net.
- If anything was removed from a closet or side unit, return it to its place.
- Wipe down the table.
- The door should be propped open with the door-stop.
- Check the bathrooms for any mess or debris.
- If the bathroom is unreasonably disordered, send an email to the cleaning coordinator.
- Use the vacuum cleaner to clear any crumbs or debris from the rug.
- The television should be switched off and the remote attached to the back.