We are glad you were able to make use of Downtown Hope space for your event! This room is our Nursery, so a thorough cleanup is necessary for the wellbeing of our Children of Hope ministry and the many other babies and small children who make use of this room.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure the room is ready for its next user.
- Place all trash in the trash can.
- Remove all objects from the table and other surfaces.
- Wipe down the changing mat.
- Place any dirty diapers in the trashcan outdoors.
- Found out of the back door to the left.
- Ensure any cups, plates, or other food and catering items are disposed of or cleaned up.
- Cups and plates should be washed and put away in the kitchen.
- If any chairs or stools have been brought into the room, ensure they are returned to where they came from.
- If anything was removed from a closet or side unit, return it to its place.
- Wipe down surfaces
- Clean up any spills on the floor mat.
- The door should be propped open with the door-stop.
- Check the bathrooms for any mess or debris.
- If the bathroom is unreasonably disordered, send an email to the cleaning coordinator.
- The television should be switched off and the remote attached to the back.