This week in Children's Church, we studied the book of Ruth. A short little love story in the Bible. Not just romantic love, but love for your neighbor through sacrifice and God's love pouring through each page.
Here are a few questions to help start conversations within your home about God's word.
- What happened to Naomi's husband and two sons?
- Naomi's sons had wives what were their names?
- After her sons died, did Ruth and Orpah stay with Naomi or go back to their families?
- How did Ruth meet Boaz? What was she doing for Naomi?
- Boaz was Ruth and Naomi's redeemer. What is a redeemer and who is our redeemer?
- Praise God for the redemption that has come for us through Christ's willingness to take our place!!!